Science Learning Hub has a wide selection of relevant and engaging Te Repo | Wetlands resources.
Visit their website using the link provided above, to start exploring the content which includes:
- Articles about plants, animals, cultural indicators, monitoring, restoration and more
- Practical activities to use with ākonga
- Videos exploring links between te ao Māori and repo
- Interactives that explore connections in wetland ecosystems, and action learning processes
- Teacher PLD to support kaiako to use wetlands as a context for learning
Some of the articles and interactives have been produced in te reo Māori.